24H WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
70 year of LORENZONI
The Company LORENZONI was born in 1946 as a bicycle manufacturer.
Since the 1960s, following the evolution of the market, the company started to represent Vespa and Lambretta throughout Italy, dealing in spare parts and accessories.
Between 1990 and 2000, the company rode the wave of success of automatic scooters working with YAMAHA, MBK, MALAGUTI and PEUGEOT, receiving the award as European best seller.
After the 2000s Lorenzoni chose to become "B2B" wholesaler of only spare parts / accessories for all that concerns the world of two wheels.
In 2010 the company became an official dealer of the Piaggio group for the distribution of spare parts, years later Motolorenz was born in Morocco for distribution of commercial vehicles.
Today, the company offers a catalog of more than 250,000 items, a technical department dedicated to the research and development of new products, and a logistic department that operates H24 with precision and speed at the service of its customers all over the world.
OLTRE 120 MARCHI DISTRIBUITI